Charles Jasper Married Ella Nettie Jensen on may 24 1942.
Charles and Ella's children are.
The songs that Charles woo'ed Ella with from 1942.
1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
2. Deep In The Heart of Texas - Alveno Rey
3. (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) the White Cliffs of Dover - Kay Kyser
4. Tangerine - Jimmy Dorsey
5. Paper Doll - Mills Brothers
6. Moonlight Cocktail - Glenn Miller
7. A String of Pearls - Glen Miller
8. Blues In The Night - Dinah Shore or Woody Herman
9. Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me) - Glenn Miller
10. (I've Got a Gal In) Kalamazoo - Glenn Miller
Ella N. Taylor, 87, of Billings, formerly of Wolf Point, died Thursday, March 24, 2011, at the Billings Clinic.
Visitation will be from 2 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 29, at Clayton Stevenson Memorial Chapel in Wolf Point. A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 30, at First Lutheran Church in Wolf Point. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Wolf Point.
"Jeff Taylor called yesterday to tell us that his Mom had died the
day before. She had a brief illness and was on the mend as I had talked
to her about a week and a half before. She had 24 hour daycare but
became sicker so she was taken to hospital. Jeff was with her when she
went home to be with the Lord. The funeral for her is on Wednesday in
Wolf Point at the Luthuren Church at 10
Im sorry Friends that I dont have more info on this great couple, and the kids. I know Jeff and Elaine for sure. Charles was gone before I was in WP but I knew Ella, what a generous person she was.