Oct 12, 1872 - Mar 11, 1943
Oct 10, 1876 - June 2 1963
Charles Denver married Essie Louise Schooler Dec 2, 1893. In 1916 they moved to a large wheat farm in Saskatchewan 2240 acres. Denver also filed on a homestead in N.E. Montana, and established a large horse ranch. Three consecutive years of hail brought the Canadian wheat venture to an end. During those years it could be said the family lived on horses. Good horses sold well at that time for field work, the montana horse enterprise had at one time several 100 horses.
The popular music C.D. whistled and Grams hummed were.
1) Eugene Onegin: Polonaise
2) Symphony No. 9, 'From The New World', 2nd Movement
3) The Nutcracker: Waltz Of The Flowers
4) Capriccio Espagnol: Alborado
5) The Last Spring
6) Slavonic Dance No. 2
7) The Sleeping Beauty - Introduction
8) Twilight Of The Gods: Siegfried's Death And Funeral March
9) Songs My Mother Taught Me
10) Emperor Waltz
Along with some hymns I'm sure
And if they made it to town in the 30's it looked like this